Leading global provider of alternative asset and corporate administration services is in a sustained period of growth. The Accounting Manager will take responsibility for overall finance and accounting functions, managing day-to-day activities, contributing to overall strategy, and managing a team to ensure compliance with governmental laws.
- Lead and monitor the financial close process to ensure timeliness and accuracy
- Manage journal entries and reconcile accounts for the monthly, quarterly and annual closing
- Assist Corporate Controller in providing monthly/quarterly analysis and preparation of financial reporting packages for executive management
- Lead and manage Accounting team, providing ongoing development through 1:1s, appraisals, etc
- Collaborate with global offices to align regional accounting and reporting with corporate goals
- Drive month end close and all aspects of accounting operations including, but not limited to accounts receivable, accounts payable, banking and payroll
- Support executive initiatives through timely financial data; conduct situational analysis and impact to choose the optimal methodology
- Work with senior management and peers to provide research, analysis and recommendations
- Relationship management with service providers, including business partners, credit cards, payroll administrators, etc.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 8 years’ experience in Accounting & Finance
- Good English communication
- A strong leader with an interest in developing others
- Have previous professional practice experience
- Proven management experience
Click “apply for this job” for this challenging career opportunity in an international and very dynamic environment.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information please email to “email@example.com”