The employer for this opportunity International Brand Manager role is a large international cosmetics and skincare products company
- Devise and develop the overall brand marketing plans and strategies for the Thailand market
- Define and implement retailer marketing programs for existing products and strategies for new product launches. Recommend innovative marketing initiatives to ensure brand growth in sales and market share. Includes development of local initiatives such as events, incentives, merchandising elements, mailers, etc.
- Identify opportunities recommend adjustments and enhancements to future strategies and plans
- Actively manage and execute marketing calendar, plans and programs to implement all elements of the marketing mix
- Collect data and feedback on promotional programs and analyze performance and ROI. Identify opportunities recommend adjustments and enhancements to future strategies and plans
- Analyze marketing budget spending by product line to ensure that it is in line with overall company objectives and mix of business
- Forecast and manage all POM materials including samples, collateral, GWP’s, promo sets and adjust forecast based on trends in the business.
- Develop and deliver marketing presentations to retailer partners and field personal
- Attend retailer meetings, trade shows and annual summit meetings.
- Develop seasonal direct mail programs with retail partners to support launches, key products and promotions
- Direct copy creation gathers information from field for retailer participation, and develop production timeline. Coordinate with printer, creative and retailers to meet objectives
- Maintain current knowledge of market place by staying in close contact with field personnel and actively seeking knowledge of the competition through store visits, trade publications and consumer magazines. Maintain competitive archive
- Day to day management of marketing activities and any duties required to maintain an efficient marketing department
- Review sku assortment annually
- Oversee retailer.com initiatives with the dotcom team.
- Make recommendations for annual price increases
- Weekly communication with the license partner and management of all follow ups, reporting and quarterly meetings.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related.
- Good English communication skill
- International background (as university exchanges or oversea working experience) will be an added value
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Business oriented, result driven
- Self -discipline, sense of organization and analysis skills.
- Solid experience from cosmetics and skincare business
- Appreciated previous titles: Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Product Manager