Our client is a global leader in skincare and cosmetics business. Due to the business expansion, they are now seeking for a Brand Manager – Cosmetics
- Identification and implementation of a brand strategy and annual brand plan. Propose optimal brand direction to Managing Director.
- Manage sales and marketing team to achieve company objective
- Manage marketing budgets and monitor spending
- Oversee development and implementation of seasonal marketing books, retailer presentations, e-commerce projects and all local production projects
- Analyze business impact and effectiveness of all marketing programs and activity
- Forecast both saleable products and POSM and oversee the supply chain
- Place the purchase orders, follow-up shipments from the factory, control inventory
- Manage a proper brand image : in-store, retailer catalog, internet site etc.
- Implement new product launches, maintain growth in all product categories
- Propose, implement and monitor marketing mix strategies to engage consumer brand experiences
- Locally adapt international communication material (TV, digital, point of sale, etc)
- Work with other departments (finance,demand planning, etc. ) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy to achieve company objective
- Make recommendations to management on the category based on own expertise of the consumer, market and competitors (launch analysis, strategy, etc.)
- Manage a significant budget and ensure sales forecast accuracy
- Effectively prepare clear messages for senior management
- Own the brand patrimony, guarantee the brand identity: ensure that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose of the brand
- Thai Nationality Only
- Minimum 10 years of cosmetics or related experience
- Extensive knowledge of cosmetics would be preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to get things done working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and strategic brand development skills.
- Strong organizational, project management & leadership skills (ability to train and develop people).
- Strong multi-tasking, planning/organizing skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet fluctuating deadlines.
Click “apply for this job” for this challenging career opportunity in an international and very dynamic environment.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information please email to “firstname.lastname@example.org”