Our client is a global leading insurance provider. They provide a wide range of products including life, nonlife, motor and reinsurance.They are now looking for a new team member in the following role:
- Being a key person to lead the business and create company strategy to achieve short term and long-term business goal
- Plan and oversee implementation of process improvement projects driving savings and operational efficiencies.
- Transformations associated with operational redesign initiatives
- Identifying policy change and process change opportunities
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans to meet the objectives of multiple concurrent client operational cost improvement projects
- Drive operational cost improvement efforts including organizational transformations and policy changes with focus on achieving savings and operational improvement goals.
- Support change management process as business operational changes are made.
- Support the development and on-going operations of a Program Management office to track, monitor and report on procurement and strategic cost savings initiatives
- Monitor supplier performance, project progress, budget and deliver regular status updates to internal and external stakeholders, including senior management
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Business Information Systems or related
- Experience in insurance business will be a plus
- Familiar with multinational environment
- Business process improvement, business transformation improvement experience
- 5 years of experience in a project management or supervisory role
- Good English communication
- Team work skills
Click “apply for this job” for this challenging career opportunity in an international and very dynamic environment.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information please email to “firstname.lastname@example.org”