The CEO manages the strategic, technical, financial, commercial and regulatory operations of the existing power station and the power plant under construction. The CEO has profit and loss responsibility and ensures the highest level of safety, and efficiency, minimizing plant down time and reducing cost of production.
- Implement appropriate initiatives to improve technical, health, safety and environmental performance and document compliance
- Ensure the power plants are operated to maximize the profit contribution.
- Ensure that the technical risks are managed in accordance with good operating practice.
- Ensure the achievement of key performance targets as set out in budgets or forecasts.
- Ensure planning, budgeting and execution of major maintenance or capital programs.
- Complete risk assessment
- Perform any other tasks required from time to time to manage the company.
- Thai nationality only
- Degree in engineering is a must
- Current salary above 450k
- Current position must be a CEO, MD, COO or Top management level
- 10 years’ experience in a senior position in the energy sector, power plant business
- Experience in managing 500 employees or more
- Demonstrated ability to deal with complex situations requiring the assessment of priorities under pressure.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the value drivers and management of power plants.
- Very good English
- Experience with planning, budgeting and reporting to shareholders.