You will be the Head of Collections who will manage Transformation Change of a global financial institution. Responsible for managing collection teams’ activities. This is a crucial role within the business, operating across all aspects of collection activity. This is a core role with key responsibilities which are critical to cash flow, bad debt and operational efficiency.
- Develop wide collections strategy, including portfolio segmentation and enhanced use of data/analytics to drive optimal recovery rates
- Management of customer engagement strategy through the debt collection lifecycle, utilising new technology& historic trend analysis to determine optimal dunning & customer journey
- Monitoring of day to day operations across the credit and collections function. Direct resource/capacity planning, development of management team & establishment of long term business goals
- Partner with Sales, Credit Risk and Finance to ensure the delivery of the most efficient end to end collections model, feeding into risk models to optimise vetting & provide links to collection segmentation/strategy
- Ownership of bad debt methodology, performance & reporting
- Lead credit transformational program to include structural review, local process/policy changes and business case creation for technology investments
- Work within wider Operations management team to ensure high levels of collaboration and cross-functional working to deliver on organisational objectives
- Responsible for board level credit performance result presentations and controls of departmental budget
- Manage and develop credit leadership team so that they are able to motivate and train all individual team members to achieve departmental targets and optimise their potential
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 8 years’ experience in Accounting & Finance
- Good English communication
- Proven experience in senior management roles within credit or collection
- Proven track record of project/change management and process improvement
- Strong leadership skills including the ability to mentor, develop and motivate a team
- Numerate, analytical and strong financial awareness
Click “apply for this job” for this challenging career opportunity in an international and very dynamic environment.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information please email to “email@example.com”