We have an exciting new opportunity, which has arisen to join a leading global FMCG company as a Commercial Finance Analyst. The role is responsible for reporting, analysis, insight & advice on a wide range of financial matters.
- To support key stakeholders with financial modeling, reporting, and driving of the business with the right insight, and the robust quantification of their planning
- To support the Commercial team in the building of the business partnering as a means for increased engagement, transparency, efficiency, and better integration of all aspects of the business functions
- Comprehensively report on Business Unit/Account/Brand performance including developing key metrics and KPIs, set up appropriate dashboards and trackers, and engage with the relevant teams to drive insight
- Provide adhoc analysis to the key stakeholders to support them in their decision making
- Be the key lead for the process governing the financial appraisals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Taxation or related
- Thai nationality only
- CPA will be a plus
- Ability to influence and drive change & ensure delivery across the organization
- Experience of working as a business partner in a FMCG environment is desirable
- Experience of working with ERP systems will be a plus
- Highly numerated and analytical
- Advanced Excel use & strong power point skills is a critical skillset for this role
How to proceed
Click “apply for this job” for this challenging career opportunity in an international and very dynamic environment.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.