The multi-national company listed on the Stock Exchange, the largest developer and manager of industrial & logistics properties in Thailand and a leading provider of smart integrated property platforms.
Interested Pls call: ” NEW 099-609-4438″
- Develops short- and long-term business plan and recommends to board of directors
- Communicate with key shareholders, authorities and 3rd parties
- Oversees financial matters
- Understand the needs of power & energy and their applications in smart city, industry and develop corresponding business plan and strategy.
- Ensure legal and regulatory complied with the companies
- Managing and report performance of vendors, suppliers and contractor to the board
- Define the technology & project development roadmap based on the business plan & strategy.
- Work with the BD team overseeing operation and businesses
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, business administration or related disciplines.
- Preferably 20 years’ working experience in the power & energy industry, district cooling construction and operation
- At lease 10 years of people management experience with well-developed leadership skills in strategy planning, resource integration, team establishment, plan execution, budget and effective communication.
- In-depth understanding of the complete power & energy product development cycle, and system design for performance, production compliance, manufacturability and cost is a must.
- Experience in various power & energy systems, such as HVAC systems, Chiller Plant Operations, Chilled water distribution network, HV power network and distribution and GIS substation.
- Understanding of utility service management such as SLA’s and billing mechanism
- Excellent written and communication skills in both Thai and English; Strong team spirit, high organized, able to work under pressure, strong organizational skills.
- Computer literacy skills