Our client is an international real estate company with a portfolio that spans residential, commercial, hospitality and industrial asset. They have developed an intimate knowledge of their business in over 50 cities in Asia, Australia, Europe, and the Middle East.
- Oversees owner-occupied buildings or spaces for specific tenants in leased buildings.
- Maintains building systems.
- Coordinates space use and layout.
- Facilitates moves and reconfigurations.
- Manages a facility staff and delegates work orders as needed.
- Makes sure the building and each space within support the owner’s mission by providing a safe, comfortable place to work.
- Keeps building equipment and infrastructure functional and efficient.
- Conducts basic troubleshooting with equipment problems to determine when an issue can be fixed by the in-house facilities team vs. when it’s necessary to bring in a specialist.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 8 years of experience in property and facility management role
- Experience in Real Estate, Property Development, Hotel or related
- Good English
- Strong communication and analytical skills necessary
- Ability to prioritize assignments, follow-up and resolve problems independently
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Ability to work effectively with senior management
Click “apply for this job” for this challenging career opportunity in an international and very dynamic environment.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information please email to “firstname.lastname@example.org”