Our client is a leading global advertising and media agency currently seeking a Finance Director to lead their close knit accounting and finance team and assist in driving the business forward. You will work closely with the CEO and International investors.
Interested pls call ” 061 396 1188 ” Rujira
- Works closely with the CEO and senior leadership to envision and to execute the strategic plan, leading the company goal to secure financial sustainability and to develop and implement infrastructure systems needed to support and grow over the next decade.
- Plays a critical role in both day-to-day operations and long-term strategy development and implementation, requiring maintaining flexibility and addressing multiple shifting priorities.
- Manages the treasury, controller, and insurance functions and oversees the day-to-day analysis and oversight of the institution’s endowments.
- Oversees compliance with many regulations and guidelines, playing a key role in continuing a culture of organizational ethics.
- Provides strategic leadership to create an effective and efficient accounting and finance operation which develops annual and long-term operating and capital budgets, financial analyses, and forecasts required for institutional operation and growth.
- Develops and maintains effective internal control procedures, tax compliance and filing; other areas of responsibility include insurance, contracts, interface with legal counsel and actuaries.
- Provides financial counsel and participates in Board Committees including Executive, Finance, Audit, and Investment.
- Directs, develops and maintains the County fund, accounting, general ledger system and financial statements.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates the daily operations of the Finance Department, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, budget compliance, and financial reporting.
- Hires, supervises, evaluates and disciplines staff.
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good English communication
- Experience of international operations and team
- 10 years + of experience leading finance/accounting and treasury functions
- Experience from digital agency, ad agency or media company are preferred
- Strong Commercial, Strategic and Financial judgement and guidance
- A proactive, thought-leadership mentality; confidence to function as advisor to company ownership
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with a high sense of urgency.