A fully integrated development, construction and property management company, focused on addressing the changing housing needs of the millennial generation.
The Finance Director will report to the Regional CFO active role as a senior leader within the APAC regional business. The role will require exceptional leadership and accounting skills as well as strong commercial awareness to advise business leaders on key decisions.
Financial and Investor reporting:
- Responsible for ensuring the timely preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements for internal and external parties.
- Provides recommendations to the operations team on how to improve based on the financial analysis
- Monitors working capital levels and trends among company assets and operating companies, and advises management on mitigating cash managements risks
- Develops and maintains processes connecting the development projects to the management company and advises on balance sheet risk associated and ensures that the company maintains healthy acid test ratios
- Manages AP and AR activities while constantly looking for improving automation and reducing the amount of errors on any frond end operations
- Ensures that all entities are fully complied with monthly, quarterly and annual lender reporting requirements
- Manage bank loans with team by ensuring proper coordination with lenders, draw requests, and interest accrual calculations.
- Review and submit various monthly and quarterly local and state taxes for each property and entity within designated deadlines
Financial Planning and Analysis:
- Coordinates annual budgeting process across individual properties, holding and operating companies’ budgets
- Perform ad hoc financial/data analysis and projects and other duties as assigned
- Cash flow analysis to ensure projects are sufficiently capitalized to meet construction timelines
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar is preferred
- CPA and Big 4 experience preferred but not essential
- Real Estate, property development experience is preferred
- Hands-on work style, attention to detail, and ability to deliver work that is complete, technically accurate, and on time.
- Confidence and assertiveness to enforce controls and effect change in a team-oriented manner, while maintaining good relationships with a diverse group
- Practical general understanding of the “on the ground” issues, terminology, and activities associated with development, construction and property management in order to garner the full respect and cooperation of the real estate group.
- Experience in developing and managing teams.
Click “apply now” for this challenging career opportunity in an international and very dynamic environment.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.