Our client is a global leading property development company. They are operating in more than 14 countries worldwide and aggressively expanding in Asia. This is a unique opportunity to shape the future direction of the business. The organization is growing; however, they are still having space enough to take advantage of new opportunities quickly and have created a truly outstanding working environment. cash flow
- Monitors and manages the Company’s daily cash position.
- Supports implementation and oversight of in-house bank, electronic cash transfers and controls including global bank systems, bank account set-ups, controls, and bank fee management
- Responsible for short and long-term cash forecasting activities so that liquidity needs are met
- Maintains accurate books and records for all treasury activity, encompassing investments, debt, financial derivatives (interest rate swaps, foreign currency forwards, equity hedges, etc.) across multiple ‘treasury specific’ entities
- Assists with the selection of the new Treasury Management System (TMS) coordinating with the teams
- Assists with the assessment and implementation of treasury policies and procedures (local Treasury and Global)
- Provides recommendations for operational maturity that enhances efficiencies and improves controls
- Prepares routine ad hoc reports for internal and external distribution.
- Assists in development of policies, procedures, operational controls, and standards.
- Ensures compliance with internal controls, policies, and procedures in day-to-day conduct and supervision of cash management activities.
- Recommends and implements improvements to current cash management processes.
- Monitors external bank account usage and makes recommendations on closing and opening external accounts.
- Identifies cost saving and profit maximizing opportunities.
- Manages Company merchant services and works with IT on PCI compliance issues.
- Provides monthly and quarterly KPI to various departments regarding their merchant service performance and fees.
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business
- 8 years of combined experience in treasury, banking or corporate finance
- Good English both written and spoken
- Proficient in Windows applications and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.