Our client is a leading provider of agricultural products, services, and solutions. With approximately 35,000 employees world-wide, they also operate a leading agriculture retail network that services over 500,000 growers.
This position reports to the Regional Director of Sales&Operation. You will act as the Sales, Operational and Financial analysis leader for the Agri and Food Business Unit. You will identify areas requiring process enhancement in partnership with clients, prospect and business partners to develop all business opportunities and efficiencies as able. You will lead all business analysis related activities related to all capital expenditures, including budgeting and budget management, projections, capital expenditures and manage P&L. You will perform contract analysis and contract negotiations with the clients and work closely with field personnel to develop and implement innovative operating strategies.
Call Rujira “061 396 1188” NOW!! faster than click apply
- Develop long-term strategic business plans by providing business expertise and an understanding of the industry and associated markets.
- Applies financial/market knowledge to assess and analyze group growth opportunities and company capabilities, and address immediate and long-term critical issues and obstacles that may impact the successful achievement of group and business unit objectives.
- Manage and Improve ATIC (Assurance-Testing-Inspection-Certificate) in Agri trade & Food current to Future state and align well with Country, Regional and Global level
- Proactively seeks opportunities to partner with other divisions to develop strategies to deliver the highest value to Simplot Growers Solutions, AgriBusiness, and the Simplot Company.
- Partners with Area Managers and Area Operations Managers to oversee operations and value added service/solutions to retain and enhance current customer experience.
- Coordinates and aligns projections and plans with marketing efforts, production, distribution warehousing and sourcing capabilities.
- Assists with establishing and implementing operation strategies that support the AgriBusiness Group’s short and longterm strategy.
- Provides leadership and advocacy to field Area Managers and Area Operations Managers to facilitate optimal performance and returns to all stakeholders; e.g. owners, leadership, customers, employees.
- This includes focus on developing standardized processes, enhancing operational efficiencies, building plans that emphasize continuous improvement and cost control.
- Represents Simplot Grower Solutions to build business relationships with other AgriBusiness Divisions (e.g., Wholesale, Logistics, etc.), customers, suppliers, partners, and industry and government representatives by recognizing needs, opportunities or potential challenges.
- Collaborates to meet mutual goals in a manner that demonstrates personal and professional integrity (e.g., partnering to create and execute a large grower strategy).
- Responsible for setting, analyzing and interpreting financial metrics as they relate to organization wide goals.
- This includes managing capital investment requests, proposals, and expenses, setting key performance metrics.
- Responsible for creating and driving a distribution efficiency strategy.
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good English communication
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in TOP management level
- Strong experience in Agricultural trade and food business related
- Knowledge of financial statement including capital management, budgeting, complicated financial analysis, due diligence, compensation and incentive plans, etc.
- Experience in managing P&L
- Experience in managing a big team (more than 50 people)