Our client is one of the fastest growing company in banking and securities industry offering products & services keeping in mind what the current need of the market is. They are looking at embarking on an ambitious growth and are currently looking at recruiting Head of HR Business Partner with Securities, Banking and Insurance experience
- Drive a strategic partnership with assigned business leaders to ensure their talent agenda, goals and priorities are aligned with business strategy
- Drive organizational effectiveness and change management initiatives; partner/influence with leaders to address complex organizational design issues where critical for business success
- Understand the business, the challenges, and the various HR levers and formulate a plan that prioritizes the HR actions to be taken to meaningfully improve business and people outcomes.
- Push back, including on primary client, and influence where you may move the course of planned action in a different direction. Be instrumental in key decision-making by the primary client and his or her team.
- Leverage independent thinking and judgment to execute.
- Operate with a high degree of independence.
- Leverage your manager for matters of escalation and personal development; manage the day-to-day work, as well as longer-term strategic work, with limited involvement from your manager.
- Leverage your peers to learn all functions of the Retirement business and to proactively identify opportunities to optimize and simplify.
- Act as a Relationship manager, able to engage with leaders at various levels and HR to advance strategy and deliver outcomes
- Operate as primary talent authority for the businesses/groups supported – know the talent, understand the development needs and partner with the business on all key talent decisions
- Analyze data and metrics and translate into insights to inform decision-making and drive execution against the strategy
- Drive change management efforts, offering solutions and tailoring HR programs to support climate, engagement, and inclusion
- Work closely with partners from Legal and ER on the risk mitigation and resolution of ER issues
- Work closely with other partners in Shared Services, Compensation, and Staffing as needed
- Partner closely with the HR Centers of Expertise (COE’S) such as Talent Management, Organizational Effectiveness, and Inclusion and Diversity
- Lead/execute on all cyclical processes (compensation, performance mgmt., dev planning) and work closely with business leaders and CEOs to acquire, retain and develop diverse and high performing talent
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related
- 10 years of Human Resources experience in the Securities, Banking or Insurance industry
- Deep knowledge of various HR disciplines – Employee Relations, Performance Management, Talent Management, Compensation, Diversity, Staffing, and Organizational Effectiveness; experience with HR Center of Excellence structure preferred
- Good English communication skill
- Solid business acumen with ability to understand and address the needs of our business partners and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think strategically (i.e., forward and end-to-end) and execute tactically, with strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make timely decisions independently
- Can take intelligent risks when necessary to help drive the business strategy
- Ability to coach, sometimes influence and partner with diverse leaders, teams and styles
- Proficiency with the Microsoft suite and HR-related software applications