An outstanding opportunity at a dynamic and highly respected company based in Bangkok, who are a well-known global healthcare organization. They are currently looking for a HR Business Partner to join them on a permanent basis.
- Implements strategic and operational plans, managing execution, and measuring results.
- Anticipates and builds functional capability by partnering with senior leaders to identify and develop key talent and manage succession.
- Provides advice, education and coaching on all employee relations issues
- In partnership with learning colleagues, supports with and participates in the delivery and design of HR training (e.g. lunch and learns) as required, in order to support the development of management skills and knowledge
- Delivers expert advice and coaching to leaders and managers to drive high levels of engagement and performance
- Provides guidance and advice to managers to ensure effective immersion plans for new starters; monitors content and feeds back to senior managers as required.
- Supports cultural, change management and engagement program
- Supporting senior management on the implementation of organizational changes/restructures
- Analyses key people metrics and employee insights to identify ways of enhancing employee engagement and driving business performance, partnering with leaders across all functions.
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good English communication
- Demonstrable HR business partnering experience within a progressive environment
- Proven work experience as an HR Business partner with a commercial mindset
- Strong and clear communicator with expert influencing skills
- High level of drive, resilient and self-motivated with positive attitude