Our client is global engineering company from Singapore, specialising in the design, development and integration of advanced electronics and communications systems. Are you an independent go-getter that is mechanically inclined and that makes customer satisfaction and safety their top two priorities? Are you looking for career advancement opportunities? Come join our client team, based in Bangkok, Thailand as an Installation Technician Manager.
Interested please call – Mine 065 502 4949
- Troubleshoot and repair beverage equipment and other equipment as needed.
- Educating customers on the operational systems and maintenance of installed/serviced equipment.
- Managing appointments throughout the day and updating the office, as needed.
- Filling out job completion or follow-up needed paperwork.
- Will support the Head of Technology & Programme by assisting with planning and coordination, and providing guidance, mentoring and audit on other projects as required.
- Thai nationality only
- 6+ years experienced installing electrical equipment.
- Bahchelor degree in Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering.
- Understanding of all mechanical interface designs and drawings.
- Familiarity with key products including, CCTV, Access Control, Security and Fire Systems is helpful.
- Experience within the electronic security or related field, preferred.
- Ability to use mobile apps in the field and work with a remote team to get systems up and running.
- Strong mechanical, electrical and electronic aptitude
- Willingness to learn and grow within our company.
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Ambitious, honest and reliable.
- Able to communicate in English