Our client is a highly innovative property developer and they are looking to recruit a Leasing Manager to work for the high-end office space project in the heart of Bangkok.
He/She will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the property’s leasing function by planning, organizing, and developing all necessary aspects specific to achieving budgeted and/or strategized occupancy. This person also has to coordinate all out-reach marketing, leasing, and pre-leasing of rental units
- Negotiate deal structure and leases and prepare proposals for new tenants.
- Identify and close new lease transactions.
- Maintain an accurate, in-depth knowledge of all aspects of assigned properties including all vacancies, tenants, lease expirations, and renewal and expansion rights.
- Effectively articulate the features and benefits of the properties to potential user groups, brokerage firms and financial lenders through presentations, meetings and tours of space.
- Develop marketing materials to re-lease existing space, and promotional materials for new developments in conjunction with architectural/graphic design firms, writing consultants, in-house Leasing Graphic Designer and exclusive brokers on projects.
- Work with architects on design construction of tenant spaces.
- Analyze, prepare and implement property level business plans in accordance with established goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement a strategic marketing plan for assigned assets.
- Analyze and prepare Net Effective Rent spreadsheets.
- Develop networks and maintain strong, active relationships with new tenant base and brokerage community.
- Actively participate in asset team meetings with Construction, Development, and Property Management, Accounting and Finance.
- Actively bring the marketing and leasing perspective to the ongoing management of the asset.
- Interface with property managers on tenant relations, building management and code related issues.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Thai nationality only
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the marketing and leasing of commercial office projects required.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, to further organizational goals.
- Familiar with multinational environment
- Good English
- Strong organization and multi-task management skills.
- Ability to interact with co-workers, contractors, tenants and vendors in an articulate, courteous and businesslike manner at all times.
Click “apply for this job” for this challenging career opportunity in an international and very dynamic environment.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.