He/She will lead international business partners team and interface with suppliers and clients regarding contracts and contractual provision. This person will have an in depth understanding of contractual terms, rights and obligations; the ability to interpret such information; provide explanation to internal business partners; and analyze complex contracts and legal inquiries to determine appropriate level of legal support required (such as attorney, contract manager or paralegal).
- Review, edit, draft, and negotiate complex contracts and contract related documents in coordination with Law Practice Group Leaders, including, but not limited to, credit card program agreements, acquisition and sale agreements, software and other technology agreements (including EULAs, SaaS and Cloud related agreements), and various types of vendor agreements, including any amendments, letter agreements and SOWs.
- Understand, interpret and explain contractual terms, conditions, rights, and obligations to internal business partners.
- Conduct complex contract term research and analysis, interface and respond to inquiries regarding all contracts.
- Review and prepare contract templates in conformance with company policies and various banking rules and regulations.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s degree in Law
- 8 years’ experience in Real Estate law
- Good English communication
- Experience with a property developer and real estate agent would be a must
- Multinational culture experience will be an advantage
- Strong people management skill
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Click “apply for this job” for this challenging career opportunity in an international and very dynamic environment.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information please email to “firstname.lastname@example.org”