An independent services company dedicated to delivering value to facilities across the power generation, oil & gas, petrochemical, pulp & paper, and manufacturing industries. For more than 25 years, we have drawn on our deep experience in advisory, operations, maintenance, fabrication, construction, engineering, compliance, technical support, asset management and energy management services to assess, build, operate and maintain sites that run safely, reliably and cost-effectively.
We operate power plants throughout Asia that span all technologies. With the strength of 4000 people, our growing family of companies now addresses the entire life cycle of power generation and other industrial plants.
Interested Pls call: ” NEW 099-609-4438 “
- Reporting to the Chairman – Power Operations, the Operations Director will manage and direct a team of Plant Managers to direct/coordinate support during all phases of plant operations
- Manage/direct Plant Managers on matters relating to the performance in all appropriate areas, policies, procedures, and standards; and ensure that all contractual requirements are met and the maximum value is achieved.
- Strategy, policy and planning
- Oversee the team to align with the company’s values, mission, vision, and short- and long-term goals.
- Keep the Board of the company fully informed on the condition of the Division and on all the important factors influencing the business.
Attainment of Business Objectives:
- To create and maintain conditions that facilitates all verticals in the division to achieve their Top & Bottom Line Objectives.
- To initiate a culture which appreciates the need to build pro
- Fit-able businesses in each vertical.
Management and administration:
- Assures program quality and organizational stability through development and implementation of standards and controls, systems and procedures, and regular evaluation.
- Assures a work environment that recruits, retains, develops and supports quality staff.
Finance & Commercial:
- Promotes programs and services that are produced in a cost-effective manner, employing cost effectiveness while maintaining an acceptable level of quality
- Works closely with CFO to ensure financing from Financial Institutions like Bank to support short- and long-term goals.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
- Handles detailed, complex concepts and problems, balances multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Makes quick decisions regarding administrative issues.
- Ensures the filing of all legal and regulatory documents and monitors compliance with relevant laws and regulations.