One of the fastest growing Financial Services Firm are on the search for a new Assistant Risk Manager. This presents an opportunity to get involved in all aspects of risk management. Reporting to, and working with, the Head of Risk, this individual will manage the risk function within the Organization and assist in creating and maintaining a robust risk management structure.
- Development of risk management frameworks, which ensure the Company operates within regulatory rules and that its policies and procedures are consistent with regulatory requirements and all relevant legislation.
- Assistance in providing an independent view of the Company’s risk management practices to the Board and to senior management.
- Providing appropriate technical and professional expertise in respect of risk management for the Company, particularly in respect of the oversight of the oversight of liquidity risk, market risk, credit risk and capital management.
- Developing the Company’s policies in respect of risk management matters, to meet regulatory requirements and good market practice.
- Ensuring that appropriate processes are developed for the assessment, measurement and management of risks.
- Monitoring and reporting on liquidity risk, market risk, credit risk and capital management.
- Providing independent assessments of the operation of risk management and control frameworks within the Company.
- Supporting the Head of Risk assist in developing the second line risk function.
Candidates must have a good understanding of the constantly changing regulatory environment, as well as a good command of technology and its role within a growing business.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Thai nationality only
- Strong Stakeholder management and relationship skills.
- Expert knowledge of risk management and solvency II requirements
- Good understanding of the financial services industry.
Click “apply for this job” for this challenging career opportunity in an international and very dynamic environment.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.