Our client is the leading of logistics industry in Asia. They’re looking for a software development team who have an experience in Oracle application.
Interested please call – Mine 065 502 4949
- You will be responsible for the development, testing, deployment and on-going support of enterprise-based applications;
- Supporting, configuring and updating the company ERP System on Oracle EBS;
- Modernizing Oracle EBS program conversion;
- Participating in building enterprise data warehouse utilizing ETL and BI;
- Troubleshooting technical issues;
- Analyzing and refining user requirement and specification for program development and enhancements.
- To perform Oracle Forms and Report
- To maintain smooth operations of system and provide end user support
- To perform system and database monitoring and tuning, administration and housekeeping
- To perform system changes, enhancements, ad hoc support services and software problem fixing or upgrade
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent;
- Experience in SQL and PL/SQL Database is preferred
- At least 5 years of IT experience including at least 3 years of experience in the relevant function/speciality during past 10 years
- At least 5 years of working experience in Oracle Forms and Reports, Store Procedures and PL/SQL, Pro*C programming, Unix/Linux system administration and 2 years of working experience of Unix/Linux shell scripting;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate in English