Our client is a leading food and beverage company with a leading edge product range has this highly visible and responsible senior management opportunity requiring a significantly experienced Director of Quality Assurance and technical specialist/leader. Essentially requiring food expertise, this position offers the opportunity to lead into a Regional level role within a relatively short period of time.
Interested pls call – rujira 061-3961188 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Develops, leads and maintains all QA and Food Safety related programs and standard operating procedures.
- Develops, leads and maintains all product and process specifications.
- Manage the efficient and accurate flow of quality related correspondence and information, both incoming and outgoing with internal and external parties
- Provide timely support to the Buying teams for all Quality related queries
- Assist in the development and maintaining of QA systems, procedures and documentation actively manage area of responsibility
- Manage solutions to drive the efficiency of the QA processes and implementation across the business
- Works closely with co-manufacturers and suppliers to ensure that all product specifications are being met and adhered to at all times.
- Key technical resource for all Food Safety and Quality Assurance issues and problem-solving efforts.
- Continually looks for ways to further strengthen QA programs and reduce food safety risk.
- Works closely with Product Development and operations personnel on all product certifications
- Leads and champions reduction of consumer complaints for the company.
- Conducts annual hazard analysis and review of all suppliers and co-manufacturers.
- Maintains expectation manuals for co-manufacturers, distribution centers and vendors.
- Ensures appropriate training of new personnel
- Works closely with Product Development, Operations and Sales/Marketing personnel on company projects and efforts.
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good English communication
- At least 12 years of experience in food factory or related field, with at least few years in senior management role
- Previous experience working as part of a QA team in a food manufacturing site / supplier
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical skills, leveraging both in-house and 3rd party data sources to support recommendations.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with a high sense of urgency.