International consumer company product development is one of the best-selling brands across the world. Fast growing in innovation of consumer product.
- R&D leadership of a designated range of marketed RB products, ensuring continued compliance, availability on shelf for our consumers, and optimized costs
- To work with a large and complex group of key partners and stakeholders (supply, regulatory, quality, local and global marketing, Category R&D) to deliver a wide range of projects/solutions across the Health portfolio.
- To manage and develop an R&D team including analysts, formulators, project leaders delivering product changes.
- To formulate and implement portfolio improvement and maintenance strategies across the given
- Responsible for various technologies leveraged on current marketed products.
- Provide Strategic direction and guidance to the team
- Ensure all work is performed on time and to the required scientific depth, quality and regulatory standards and in line with the RB processes
- Manage & secure team resources (people/budget) to deliver projects to the business.
- Support the wider Health team with respect to required activities that support operations in shared laboratories (maintenance activities, audit preparations, etc.)
- Represent the team in cross functional strategic initiatives
- Manage project spend budgets and departmental budget
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, pharmacy, chemical engineering or other relevant science
- At least 5 years of experience in R&D experience with a proven track record of delivery
- Proven track record in active collaboration with RD and non-RD functions
- Experience with resource planning
- Experience in prioritizing workloads that include both high volume and complexity
- Knowledge of polymer chemistry would be an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken in English
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, leadership and communication