Being a Recruitment Consultant involves acting as an intermediary between employers looking to recruit staff and candidates seeking a career or job change. It is also a sales job and our consultants are required to demonstrate a high degree of commercial acumen and are rewarded accordingly.
Whilst the overall objective of a consultant is to meet the needs of both the client and the candidate by ensuring the best mutual fit, there is a lot more to the job.
- Interviewing and liaising with candidates to determine their personal strengths and job requirements
- Matching candidates to jobs
- Providing advice on the career opportunities in the markets we serve, including how to improve a CV
- Briefing candidates on suitable roles and preparing them for interviews
- Managing the recruitment process, from the initial interview through to the offer being made. You will also facilitate negotiations between the client and candidate, such as salary and start date, and provide feedback before and after interviews
- Maintaining the candidate database and promoting jobs to new and existing candidates
- Introducing suitable candidates to new and existing clients
- Developing long term relationships with clients by building an understanding of their structure, culture, hiring needs and preferences
- Supplying carefully selected shortlists of candidates
- Designing and running recruitment campaigns including the creation of advertisements
- Managing the recruitment process in full from registering a vacancy to the arrival of the successful recruit
- Bachelor’s degree
- Thai nationality only
- Good English communication both written and spoken
- 1 – 3 years working experience (preferably in sales, customer service, marketing etc.)
- Strong Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Attention to detail in all aspects for work
Who are we looking for?
- The individuals we are looking for are curious, driven and take self-initiative in expanding their skills and knowledge. As a people person you’re a natural in building strong relationships and you enjoy exceeding set targets to increase market share and profile yourself as the go-to person in your field.
- A proper training to ensure that you can do well in the job
- Very High commission scheme
Click “apply for this job” for this challenging career opportunity in an international and very dynamic environment.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.