A high-class Real Estate Company is looking for a Residential Marketing Manager for property
marketing survey, market feasibility for future ultra-luxury condominium. This role will see you
work alongside our experienced Directors to develop and implement sales and marketing
strategies of our residential off-the-plan development projects from inception through to
Interested pls call “New” 099 609 4438
Email : email@example.com
- Develop and implement strategic marketing and sales plans for various projects.
- Manage and monitor project marketing budgets as required; Research, including market research, product research and pricing research.
- Develop ideas and put forward recommendations for property and project marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate and assist in project marketing submissions and presentations.
- Liaise with a range of internal and external stakeholders including developers, architects, creative agencies, construction project managers, solicitors etc.
- Analyze and generate reports as required on the performance of the project.
- Manage local and offshore promotions and exhibitions as and when required.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration, real estate, or related
- Minimum 5 years of experience in real estate project development or product development with familiarity in modern methodologies for development
- Experience in luxury residential projects (high-rise and low-rise condominium)
- Strong market analyzing, consumer research, specifications and execution of product plans leveraging analytical
- Problem solving, creative thinking and effective communication skills. PowerPoint and Excel are strongly required.
- Fluent English both written and oral communication.