An exciting opportunity from a global eCommerce / transport mobile app firm to drive Markets’ business growth, attracting new customers and venturing into new sectors which complement the overall brands. The New Business Sales Manager is responsible for revenue generation from new customers.
To get this job pls call Mike “064 935 6767” NOW!!
- Reporting in to the Regional CEO, you will be responsible for developing merchant acquisition strategy FROM GROUND ZERO and achievement of the assigned targets within the sales team.
- Be accountable for the growth of the business by acquiring and cross-selling different products to existing and new partner merchants.
- Generate new business leads to new customers through cold calling, product knowledge, attendance at industry related events and market research
- Aggressively pursue, nurture, and close leads generated through website inquiries and call ins
- Generate and seek new business leads, through customer intelligence, cold calling, attendance at industry related events and market analysis
- Collaborate with Exhibitor Marketing teams to generate leads
- Deliver business development strategy, working with Brand Directors, to target new market sectors and regions
- Conduct market analysis and opportunity assessment for brand growth and new revenue growth opportunities
- Lead, coach and manage a high performing sales team. Drive sales team towards achieving and exceeding revenue targets and ensure critical milestones for monthly / quarterly / annual periods are consistently met. Proactively update sales reports and forecasts and track results against key performance metrics.
- Train and develop sales team with the intent to raise the revenue, to improve performance, cultivate creativity and increase team motivation
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven ability to generate new business revenue, source leads and close sales
- Ability to develop relationships at senior levels and manage high value accounts
- Ability to identify and pursue cross and up selling opportunities
- Ability to understand and articulate value proposition and customer ROI
- 3+ years’ experience in a B2B sales team and proven ability to deliver revenue targets
- Excellent online research skills
- Good English in written and oral communication
- Ability to negotiate effectively, and proactively handle and respond to customer objections
Click “apply now”for this challenging career opportunity in an international and very dynamic environment.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.