Our client is a leader in providing nutrition solutions for meat, milk and egg producers. Their business develops and delivers a broad range of innovative, high-quality nutritional solutions and products for our customers. By understanding and responding to customers’ needs which they are able to offer them distinctive value, which in turn will help create growth opportunities for our customers.
- Provides day-to-day supervision of activities including manpower planning and motivation.
- Directs the flow of information for sale activities and transactions (leads, billings, orders, contracts) and evaluates data to ensure area goals are met.
- Ensures sale objectives are met within company strategies. Maintains coordination with integral company functions, including transportation, plant operations, live production, and accounting.
- Advises dealers, distributors, and clients concerning sales and advertising techniques.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, and develops sales strategies.
- Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy.
- Recommends product simplification and standardization to eliminate unprofitable items from sales line.
- Acts as liaison between plant sales and other departments.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales.
- Meets with key clients, maintains relationships, negotiates and closes deals.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience selling and presenting technical project solutions direct to end-users and to distributors is required.
- Knowledge of marketing and sales activities in the field of poultry, seafood, meat, swine or related.
- A technical understanding of food climate solutions is preferred.
- Experience selling capital equipment in a project environment and negotiating contracts.
- Success in using a solution selling approach in a complex selling environment.
- Ability to prepare a sales and marketing plan for area of responsibility and implement the plan to achieve targets and objectives.
- Proven record of working independently and in a sales team environment.
- Good English communication and presentation skills.