Our client is a large multinational company, they are looking for Senior Accountant / Senior Accounting Officer to join their growing e-commerce team! The role will be involved in maintaining the general ledger and AP. This is a great opportunity to be a part of name-brand leader in the industry.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Perform GL Journal entry to Formula system and filing
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Provide technical support and advice on Management accountant
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers
- Participate in financial standards-setting and in the forecast process
- Provide input into the department’s goal setting process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related
- 3 years of public accounting experience
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger, AR, AP functions
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with state sales tax regulations and filings
- Performs work all work with a high sense of accuracy.
- And lastly, the desire to be a part of a creative and dynamic company!
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.