The Senior Financial Analyst for Corporate FP&A is an important role within the corporate finance team of the real estate department. This individual will primarily be responsible for supporting all aspects of the Corporate FP&A team, especially as it relates to forecasting and budgeting for all corporate departments.
This role requires a foundation in corporate finance, strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and a passion for operational excellence. Excellent interpersonal skills are also a must to ensure strong business partnerships and collaboration with international and domestic business partners. This individual will be exposed to senior level management and must present himself/herself in a professional manner.
- Act as a business partner by helping leaders align resources with company initiatives/targets
- Responsible for monthly for Prepare clear and concise variance explanations so management can easily understand variances between actual results and forecasts and prior year.
- ecasting and analysis of corporate departments
- Assist in monthly consolidation of global financial forecast and annual budget
- Perform standard and ad-hoc analysis that provides insightful views into the segment’s operations and financial performance
- Support executive leadership through preparation of reporting and analysis for quarterly earnings and board meetings
- Capital asset tracking, review capital appropriation requests, and forecast capital spend at global level
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting from an accredited University
- Consolidation experience
- Having CPA license will be a plus
- Familiar with IFRS standard
- Good English communication
- Experience with financial modeling, analysis, forecasting, budgeting methods, and tools
- Expertise with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel, is required;
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.