Our client is a leading, global financial service requires an experienced Senior HR Manager to support their HR Director to perm basis work with all levels across organization to promote good business practices.
Interested pls call NOW!
Wee 063 193 5858 / Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Understands the general business conditions that affect their industries, functions and geographical regions while staying current on the research and trends within HR to present an informed point of view.
- Provides strategic and consultative human capital support for Directors at the Region level, establishing consistent change, coaching, and development and accountability activities to achieve business goals and drive outcomes.
- Identifies and capitalizes on organizational capabilities by aligning strategy, culture, practices and behaviors in order to drive performance, values and creates a meaningful work environment.
- Develops and ensures that organization design is aligned with strategy and vision by assisting management in setting human capital standards regarding performance management, career paths and succession planning.
- Consults with business leaders to initiate change that is needed, understands the impact of the change and implications, and implements the processes and systems to sustain the change.
- Establishes the key priorities and communicates those priorities throughout the region to ensure the alignment of the region to overall company people and business strategy.
- Uses organizational diagnostics (e.g., surveys, workforce analysis, HR compliance reporting, etc.) to proactively identify and react to key talent/employee engagement challenges and opportunities in the business. Partners with leaders and HR Centers of Expertise (COEs) to craft, select, implement, and/or support solutions (e.g., team or individual assessments, manager assimilations, team building events, coaching, customized training, or other appropriate actions).
- Participates in the interview and selection process for People Leaders to ensure consistent quality of leadership.
- Recruits, hires, trains, and develops a team of Area Business Partners in locations who support and provide consultation at the area level to deliver business results through people strategies. Addresses deviations of performance through coaching, constructive and honest regular feedback, and the annual performance evaluation process.
- Provides input to Site Leaders on sourcing, recruiting and staffing plans (e.g., spring, seasonal conversions) and partners with Talent Acquisition team leadership to determine and support hiring plans.
- Coach leaders on change management strategies and resistance management techniques in accordance with the company’s change management methodology.
- Assists in connecting people through various mediums in order to build relationships within their business and across the organization as well as leveraging external networks to enhance their connections.
- Identifies where inconsistent communications or messaging may appear and aligns communication plan with company strategy to ensure expected results.
- Supports all aspects of HR during new site openings, closings or relocations. In partnership with other senior HR leaders, provides human capital consultation regarding team, department, or more significant business/operational restructuring.
- Partners with business leadership in the development of engagement action plans based on their Employee Opinion Survey results in alignment with their future business trends.
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- Good English communication
- 10+ years HR experience with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with a high sense of urgency.