Our client is a leader in Food and Beverage Business in Thailand and Asian Countries. Due to the business expansion, they are now seeking for a Senior HR Manager – FMCG, for Thailand, base in Bangkok
- Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy such structure, manpower levels, recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, organization development to be in line with the business plan. Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the company, as and when they occur
- Work with the Board of management to ensure effective employee communications
- Establish goals, training and development of Personnel and Training Manager in an assistant the carrying out their daily assignment
- Oversee and develop the design and execution of compensation and benefit strategy and programs to ensure that they are competitive, align with the business objectives and legally compliance
- Provide advice and assistance Human Resources Manager on HR related matters to all associates as and when required
- Ensure all HR policies, procedures and processes are up to date, legally compliant and meet the internal control requirements
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values
- Thai Nationality
- Male or Female
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or any related fields
- HR Working experience as HR Manager/Director in large multinational companies
- Minimum 10 years of experience in HR functions including Employment, C & B, performance management, development, human resources planning.
- SAP experience would be a plus
- Effective interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Click “apply for this job” for this challenging career opportunity in an international and very dynamic environment.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information please email to “firstname.lastname@example.org”