This person will help define & drive the UX strategy and roadmap for our digital product capabilities. He/She will have the unique opportunity to make an impact across all customer touchpoints, including websites and apps, as well as employee touchpoints. You will manage a team of motivated UX architects, inhouse web developer and designer who works in a LeanUX manner across various product capabilities. In addition, you will also have the opportunities to establish UX design and standards.
- Take broad customer experience and product requirements make it come to life for every customer and employee touchpoint across the website, app and employee tools
- Provide leadership mentorship and direction for a team of UX designers, writers and architects across various product roadmaps and releases
- Deliver a UX vision and approach that is complementary to the CX vision along with the plan for iterative delivery that enables the vision to become a reality.
- Drive a customer mindset, leading the team to create a seamless end -to-end customer experience and user friendly design
- Collaborate effectively with an agile, cross-disciplinary team to evaluate the feasibility of proposed designs
- Work with key stakeholders, Product Manager, Product Owners & Software Architects to drive design solutions
- Embody and foster Digital team’s culture and beliefs in the team and create an work environment that is fun, fast paced and fulfilling
- Recruit, coach and enable highly engaged passionate employees
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years interactive UX/UI/CX design experience
- Good English communication
- Familiar with multinational culture
- Experience in Interaction Design, HCI, Graphic Design, or equivalent preferred
- 5+ years of building, leading and managing high performing UX teams with specific experience on LeanUX methodology
- Team management experience
- Experience in broad set of platforms including web, desktop and mobile
Click “apply now” for this challenging career opportunity in an international and very dynamic environment.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.