Our client is a global eCommerce platform. The Website Manager role will manage product pages and landing pages as well as analyzing data from multiple sources to drive business insights. Working as part of the eCommerce team this is an exciting new role to develop.
- Manage the digital shopfront – setup promotions, new product launches and relevant site landing pages
- Review and improve design and layout – customer experience, accuracy, compliance and optimisation
- Monitor and manage website search solution
- Understand site usability and customer sticking points to develop ongoing site improvement
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Improve user experience and conversion rate performance through data analysis, insight cultivation, A/B and MVT testing
- Deliver targeted increase in conversion rate based on customer ‘funnel’ flow & goals
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years interactive UX/UI/CX design experience
- Good English communication
- 2 years of UX design experience and of mobile-first and responsive design
- Proficiency in using web analytics tools, e.g. Google Analytics, Hotjar, crazyegg
- An in-depth understanding of the wire framing and UX process
- A passion for improving user experience and conversion rate performance
- Ability to take ideas from conception, through to prototyping, UX/CRO testing and finally deployment
Click “apply for this job” for this challenging career opportunity in an international and very dynamic environment.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.